HOW TO TRANSFER DVD MOVIE FILE TO IPOD VIDEO?!
Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:28 PM
Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:59 AM
DVD - iPOD - Video Suite
1. Download 'iPod video converter + DVD to iPod suite' and install it.
2. Run DVD to iPod Converter component, load your DVD by clicking "Open" button or choosing "Open DVD" from "FILE" drop down menu. Several titles appear in the list after loading DVD.
3. As usual, the longest title is the main file of the movie. You can remove the title you don't like to convert by choosing the title, right-clicking and "Remove".
4. Set "Subtitle" to what you like. To "Output Folder", Enter the full pathname or choose the path where you want to save your video files by clicking "Browse".
Tips: You can also select 'Open VOB or Mpeg' or 'Open IFO' from "File" to rip charpters or segments you like.
5. Need not set "Input settings" and "Output Settings", just click "Convert" to start ripping DVD to iPod MP4 files.
6. Find the .mp4 file that DVD to iPod converter created and drag it into your iTunes library, or select "Add File to Library" from the "File" menu and select the encoded movies. Now you can watch it with iTunes or Quicktime Player on your PC.
7. Load the MP4 files to iPod by clicking "File -> Update iPod". Now, you can enjoy the movies on your fifth generation video iPod anywhere and anytime.
If during the converting period, an error message came up that said you did not have some DivX Pro codec supported software installed and refused to go any further, please download the free DivX codec from here and install. After installing, run the DVD to iPod converter, click "Settings -> Output settings", choose "DivX 6.0 codec" from "Codec", and click "Ok", then start converting.
Tips: How to Rip DVD to AVI, DivX, XviD, VCD, MPEG with the 'iPod video converter + dvd to iPod suite'
* Run DVD to iPod converter component, click 'Settings -> Output settings', select 'AVI(DivX,Xvid)', 'VCD', 'SVCD', 'MPEG1' or 'MPEG2' as output format, and then choose related codec from 'Codec' options, click 'Ok'.
* Load your DVD and start ripping.
If use the trial version of Cucusoft DVD to iPod + iPod Video Converter suite, a watermark will be displayed on the iPod video converted. To remove the watermark, please get the full version
If use the trial version of Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter, a watermark will be displayed on the iPod video converted. To remove the watermark, please get the full version
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users