Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Explorer 6.0 Issue

• Please log in to reply

The_Shadow_630

The_Shadow_630

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
I just recently got the internet connected at my house through NetZero and since then I have been having some trouble with Internet Explorer. Every time I have more that one window open and decide to close one window, all of them close all at once. For a while it was coming up with the error massage and asking me to send in the error report. It is no longer doing that. It is just closing every open Explorer window now when I close one of them. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there Shadow, can you remeber if there was any error number or description envolved???

Can I intrest you in Firefox???

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

Firefox is safer and much more secure than IE6. Its also faster and here are some tips on how to make it even faster:

http://www.geekstogo...Fox-t95160.html

Cool :whistling:

The_Shadow_630

The_Shadow_630

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
there were not numbers or warnings or anything. And the window that was coming up when they all closed at once closed way to fast for me to even see what it said. Although, even though I don't know how it happened, the problem seems resolved right now. I think that my computer has a mind of its own.