Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

AMD XP3000+

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
My AMD XP 3000+ works fine, I am not having any problems. I just wanted to see if there was anything I could do to tweak it. I've seen some downloads, but I wanted to check here first because I trust this site.

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

If your computer is in perfect working order and free of spyware and viruses witch will slow things down there really ain't any tweaks you can do to a cpu other than overclocking. Those downloads you see that "tweak" are just a joke in my oppinion.

You could goto blackviper.com and look at his service tweaks for XP these mostly save page file space and free up memory.