Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Minitor:Input Not Supported.

• Please log in to reply

Silk

Silk

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
I have an Envision (H193Wk) 19' Flat LCD monitor, Recently i had turned off my computer at a "Supported" screen resolution (One that was offered by the manual) and i return to turn it on today and it says "Input Not Supported" Please help I got a small old minitor so that i could log on and change the screen resolution i applied it and everything once by control panel and second with my Nvidia Card settings. Whats even worst is that i can't get another Monitor cause I'd have to return it in my box and my mom THREW away the box it came in.

Please help
thank you,
Silk

Edited by Silk, 23 March 2006 - 03:26 PM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
mom's are great for that (my mom once threw away about 200 or so gi joes that i was saving because they were taking up space....last december when i went home i showed her a listing of what some of them would have been worth today and she almost peed herself....if i didn't need it or want it..i wouldn't be keeping it)...did the monitor come with a disk of some kind? have you updated your video card driver?

Silk

Silk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
No it did not.

Silk

Silk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
But i just recently found a paper saying what to do when my situation comes up....alright this day is getting somewhat better, my mommy is still going to get a talk and i'll try this that i found.

It says
1.Restart the computer
2.Press F8
3.Select "Enable VGA Mode"
4.Select operating system
5.Follow normal log procedure.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
sounds like a good try

Silk

Silk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
it worked :whistling:...I'm srry for wasting Forum space, lol but i barely talk on it unless i am in need of help....srry about you GI Joes..lol that wasn't really my generation though...

Edited by Silk, 23 March 2006 - 03:53 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
[bleep] i'm only 24.....and don't worry about "wasting space" someone else will inevitably have the same problem