Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Visual Basic Help

• Please log in to reply

candacelee

candacelee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I am just learning Visual Basics and I am trying to create the a program, where one of my cmd buttons is a sales summary, where:

The Sales Summary command button prints overall summary information for all customers on a label. The summary information should be displayed on three separate lines within the label. The information to be displayed must include:

Total number of customers who have placed orders.
Average cost per order.
Overall percentage of chocolate cookies ordered, rounded to two digits to the right of the decimal point.
Hint: use the values that are stored in your global variables to obtain the information that you need to display for the summary. Note that these global variables are updated when the user clicks on the Receipt button.

- And I am having a hard time trying to figure this out. If someone could give me some suggestions, I would truely appreciate it.

Thank you,

Candace

Advertisements

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
:thumbsup:

<~~~ No, that is not colored.... I am a actual blonde... :tazz:

Ummm if I knew in (Blonde) format, I maybe able to help you, otherwise, be paitent and someone else will be able to help you...

I hope :cheers: ;)