Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems on my taskbar

• Please log in to reply

Binbs

Binbs

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi there,

this is my first post on this forum. I found it today searching for an answer to a problem I have :whistling:

Ive done a search already and cant seem to find the answer so here it is:

Recently whenever I start a new window up, the window wont appear in front. It will stay in the back i I have a lot of windows/programs open and I have to Alt Tab to get it in front.

Even clicking on it on the taskbar wont make it come out in front on my desktop. If I try and right click on one of hte programs in the taskbar, the options with close/minimise/maximise etc wont come up either.

I can get most IE windows to come out in front on the desktop by clicking/double clicking them multiple times.

Ive checked all options under taskbar properties to see if I accidently turned something off/on but cant seem to find anything. My mouses right button works perfectly too and I have checked its configuration. There doesnt seem to be anything wrong there.

I think its some kind of small setting SOMEWHERE, mostly because of hte fact that new windows that i open wont come out in front first.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Advertisements