Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is using the BlueVoda program safe?

• Please log in to reply

Eagles Dancing

Eagles Dancing

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey I am new to your site and I did a search for my question...didn't get any hits...so..here it goes. :)

My question is.... has anyone used the BlueVoda the website making program? :)

Is it safe? :blink:

Do you know of any better programs? :whistling:

I am starting a shelter for abused women. This shelter will help women attain life skills needed to get out of their abusive relationships by becoming empowered with knowlege of starting their own business or working in the floral/greenhouse/gardening industry.

I want a site where they can handcraft items and sell them online through our business. We are starting an organic farm vacation program where families stay on our farm in our rustic cabins and let the kids gather eggs and milk the goats, fish and learn how to garden the organic way. This will include a farmer's market and craft center, as well as a garden center/nursery. All the items will be grown and produced on our farm.

I know it a little about websites...just enough to get me in trouble. :help: I have some graphics I want to use. I just need a program to help me pull it all together....a cheap one....all my money is getting tied up with the programs and I am going to be broke for a while.

Any thoughts or information that will help my programs get off the ground and on the internet will be greatly appreciated!!

I just don't want to start out making a big mistake with the wrong program. BlueVoda is priced right for me (free) but I sure don't need something screwing up my PC right now. I'd be lost with out it.

Thanks in advance to any of you who are willing to help this here ol' country girl out!! (Granola....to the bone!) :D

Lisa at Red Gates Organic Farm, Indiana

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
It is available from CNET, so should be bona fide, however, it is rated at 3.5/5 so you may want to look at alternatives

There are a number of reviews below the download link

http://www.download....4-10496903.html

Kmoe

Kmoe

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hello Eagles Dancing,

This is my first post and I see it's been awhile since you inquired about BlueVoda. I hope you could shed some light on BlueVoda. Did you download and use it? If not, did you find something better?

Thanks,,,,,,,Kmoe :whistling: