Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NWEReboot

• Please log in to reply

chel-dufc

chel-dufc

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hi, i have found this in my start up program group. Can anyone tell me what it is and if it should be there? thanks.

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
[NWEReboot] is a process belonging to Ahead Nero and acts as a temporary file whilst cd writing is in process. This program is non-essential process to the running of the system, but should not be terminated unless suspected to be causing problems.

chel-dufc

chel-dufc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Thank you for your reply, I have already uninstalled nero because my pc was going off and i got blue screen thimg when i tried to copy a disc. I have posted in another forum and have posted a jhijacjk yhis log because of problems with my pc. I did not know if this was connected. Thank you for your time.