Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo Messenger Sign In Problems

• Please log in to reply

BARROS

BARROS

• PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
Hello,

I tried to sign in to yahoo messenger today and it was taking ages, so I decided to close it and try again and I got in. Next thing yahoo told me i had signed in on a different computer, which made me think someone else knew my password but no one does know it.

I think this has happened because when i closed it the first time it was still signing in and when i done it twice it booted me off.

Now i cant get on at all. I have read up on the internet and it is likely that my account has been locked temporarily.

Could anyone help me with this??

-BARROS

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there BARROS, not to sure on this one. But last time I also couldnt get into yahoo messanger. After weeks of trying to find out the problem. I found it. The problem was the age of when i registered my account. i cant remeber what age you have to be, but thats what my last probelm was.

I hoped this helped you a little. :whistling: