Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how can i reinstall my HP PAVILION a608

• Please log in to reply

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
hi I have a HP PAVILION A608 and i want to completly wipe all of the stuff from my hard drive. how could i do this email back plz on [email protected] thanks help appreciated.

Advertisements

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Hi,

Trouble shooting by email is not a good idea because it does not help others that are looking for a similar solution so we should use the forum.

Some HP products are shipped with a copy of the OS on a seperate partition on the hard drive and it is the ownwers responsibility to make recovery cd's.

The manual that came with the computer will give you instructions on how to do this or you could down load the manualhere

You can also restore the os directly from the hdd but don't do this, make the cd's so you have them in case of a hdd failure.

I hope this helps

Rick