Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Processes running at 100%

• Please log in to reply

Stooney

Stooney

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi there...

I'm new to this forum, so bare with me if my questions are nonsense...

My problem is as follows:

I had some problems with my PC, so I booted from my D: drive and ran a repair... so far so good, there weren't any problems as far as I could see, until I restarted my PC after installation... now I have 2 processes running at 100% combined, the names of these 2 processes are as follows:

WebProxy.exe
apvxdwin.exe

I can't run HiJackThis because I can't get my internet connection to work either, allthogh this might not be related to the problem mentioned above, as I had this problem before all this as well.

Advertisements

Yarnouth

Yarnouth

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
Hi Stooney. Try to kill the processes and then uninstall and reinstall your Panda software. Let us know how you get on.

Stooney

Stooney

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi there Yarnie...

I have solved the problem, or rather it solved itself as if by magic.

It appears that all I had to do was Restart the PC and Abracadabra, my problems were gone.

Anyways thanks for your help :tazz: