Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

annoying spam

• Please log in to reply

Ardent

Ardent

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
I was wondering if there is a way to filter out certain spam emails. I use outlook express and am familiar with the use of its filters but I keep getting repeated emails offering the usual, [bleep] enlargement, real estate tips , stock investments. They always have some kind of sender name that changes like "Edward Fungo" with a wierd subject line that will string a few unrelated words together, like "button Mat doogie cramp". These are from the same spammer because what they are selling is the same items with the same wording. I know these are techniques to slip past the filters. Is there a way to stop these? Is there something else that I could use to filter them out?

Advertisements