Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

looking to get a New G-Card

• Please log in to reply

09mlb86

09mlb86

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
i Have a Dell 4600......i bought it with the ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB i am thinking about upgradeing but its hard to find one that will beat it still!.......i was thinking of going with the X800 series however idk weather it will fit b/c this one is close to sitting on the hard drive already. i would love to get the X800 that ATI has on clearance as a Refurb model b/c im on a thight budget and im sure it is a good deal

http://shop.ati.com/...asp?sku=2700725

is the adress of the card if u know plz let me know im sure yall do ur good with these things ty in advance
Mathew

i am just interested in weather there is a big size diffrence in the 9800 PRO and the next Gen. X800 to sum it up

Edited by 09mlb86, 27 March 2006 - 03:46 PM.

Advertisements