Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Noise whil playing videos / mp3īs

• Please log in to reply

hromana

hromana

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
HI!

Iam desperate!Few days ago I had a big problem related with spyware.With your forum help I solved butin the meantime I started to have many difficulties related with the sound.

Everytime i play music, video files on winamp / windows media player / Quicktime i listen to a lot of noise just as I had no memory to runit, even when window starts I listen to noise in the log on sound.

I already did the audio drivers,hardware, uninstall, updateded the drivers and nothing, I also tryed to increase virtual memorybut I keep having the same problem.

I noticed that pagefile & hiberfile.sys are too big 2,5Gb and 1Gb each one.

What should I do?Format it? :whistling: :blink: :help: :) :) :D

Hope to have news from you soon!

Regards,
Henrique

Advertisements

p-zero

p-zero

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
Have you tried putting a known good sound card in? Basically to see whether its your card or onboard audio thats causing the problems.
-Pete.

hromana

hromana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I cant, this is a onboard laptop soundcard :whistling:

hromana

hromana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts