Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

outlook 2003 and exchange 2003 - urgent issues - very urgent...?

• Please log in to reply

sunandoghosh

sunandoghosh

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
outlook 2003 and exchange 2003 - urgent issues - very urgent...???

In my office I am sure that Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 is being used. (I really don't know why it is being used and heard for first time in life such a product from microsoft).

Also Microsoft office Outlook 2003 is being used.

Now my issues/problems:

1. In my office desktop, all emails that i get gets downloaded so later on when i want to use a particular email from my home using webaccess the email is not avaialble.

what i want:

a. how can i do the settings so that i can have a copy of all messages be left over server of comapny for web access later on...???

b. can i do any settings so that all emails which ome in my official email above gets forwarded to my personal email gmail id as a bckup and reference.

plz help me as i am not a very good computer knowledgeable or user person and needs to be guided step by step.

Plz indicate detail steps for above settings. plz be as simple and descriptive as possible.

plz its really urgent.

ur time help and patience is certaily appreciated.

thanks and best regards

sunando

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Try here for the different account options

http://office.micros...1507931033.aspx