Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

msn block checker

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
does anyone know what this thing can do, does it record yr messages to someone else or just check yr blockin someone

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
What is MSN Status Checker?
MSN Status Checker is a web based tool. You can use it to see your friend is Online or Offline on MSN Messenger. You can use it to detect if someone has blocked you. If your MSN Messenger is not signing in, you can use this tool to check whether your friend is online or not.

Does it show 100% correct status?
Yes, but we do not guarantee it. As on January 16, 2004, Microsoft has patched the method which MSN Status Checker was using, Now if the person has "Only people in my allow list can see my status and send me messages" option enabled, then you will see them offline. And we cant do anything with this.

Can everyone see my status?
Yes, If you have All Others in allow list, everyone can see your status via MSN Status Checker.

Does it show the nickname of a person?
Yes it shows the nickname of a person as well.

What are the different names of this tool?
This tool may be known as MSN Status Checker, Online MSN Status, MSN Status, MSN Status Viewer, MSN Block Checker and Check MSN Status in search engines.