Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

emailing pictures

• Please log in to reply

johnv

johnv

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My problem is emailing pictures from windows. After the pictures are reduced they will not attach to an email. How can this be fixed?

thanks for your help.

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
What program are you using to save or edit them? Can you save one to your desktop and see if you can attach it? Are you using Oexpress or MOutlook?

johnv

johnv

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm downloading directly from my digital camera (saving them in My Pictures) and sending them via AOL. Windows XP resizes the folder of pictures and then should attach them to my AOL email. It is resizing them, but not attaching them to the email.

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Idon't use AOL, but you should be able to paper clip them. You can start an email, browse to the folder you want to attach and attach them. The folder may be too large. Did you try doing individual pictures to see if that is the problem?