Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dr Watson Post Mortem Debugger

• Please log in to reply

Mari

Mari

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Help --- I've been trying to figure out this Dr Watson problem also -- but I can't view the responses or how to fix it -- could anyone please help? Thanks bunches

Advertisements

Mari

Mari

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
;) please help -- any info will be appreciated... don't know anything about this Dr Watson error and I can't access "My Computer" --- :tazz:

Taran_Walker

Taran_Walker

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
Download hijackthis and run a scan save it and post it in the section where they go and a member of staff will look at it and tell you what to do i had the exact same problem with dr watson it is fixable.

CatGirl

CatGirl

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I couldn't open Windows Explorer, My Computer and a few other things. I would get the Dr. Watson Postmortem Debugger. I went to www.trendmicro.com and ran their free virus scan. It found 30 virus' and I deleted them and I haven't had the problem again. Hope it works!