Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

REQ: Please help w/ html marquee prob.

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I'm trying to put a vertically scrolling marquee in my music section of my myspace. It seems to work when I'm previewing my edits in the myspace control panel, but when i view it on internet explorer, it seems frozen. Also, It seems to work fine when being viewed on Modzilla firefox. I was thinking that I just had too much stuff loading on my myspace, but it works fine in modzilla, so I didn't know why it would work there and not internet explorer.

My myspace address is: http://www.myspace.com/denisemorita

Thanks for your time!

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
this is anothe e4xample of browsers handling tags iddferently, I would recomend doing this with either javascript or CSS