Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I someone said they wanted to buy your username...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
Yep I would sell it. :whistling: I've been Michelle for 25 years and even if I sell my username, I'll still be Michelle so it doesn't really matter much :blink:

Advertisements

Certifiably Blonde

Certifiably Blonde

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
psssssstttttttttttt bugboy.....blonde is a state of mind! :whistling:

yeah thats the way I feel too Michelle.

Edited by Certifiably Blonde, 04 April 2006 - 04:40 PM.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Help, beutiful blond, of course you're blond and it's only the avatar that's purple, sorry perhaps all I can say in my defence is that I was in no state of mind then and no offence was ment by it. After all a day of RAID raving goblins can be slighty unnerving.

Edited by fleamailman, 04 April 2006 - 05:33 PM.

Certifiably Blonde

Certifiably Blonde

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
RELAX "bugboy" I was just kidding!!! :whistling: and Yessssss I was born this way too....blonde, that is.

Edited by Certifiably Blonde, 05 April 2006 - 06:02 AM.

Mark

Mark

Sari'z the bestest admin in da worldz!

• Expert
  • 2,360 posts

Yep I would sell it. :) I've been Michelle for 25 years and even if I sell my username, I'll still be Michelle so it doesn't really matter much :D

I paid a fortune for your previous nick Michelle (the fruity one... :) ), and every time I try to switch to it, my screen turns completely yellow !! :help:

:blink:

(I'll sell my ~ back to Kat :whistling: )

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
I don't think I could sell my username. I'm 18 and I've had MasterJ for at least 8 of those years. I'm way too attached... :whistling:

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts

I paid a fortune for your previous nick Michelle (the fruity one... :) ), and every time I try to switch to it, my screen turns completely yellow !! :)

:blink:

(I'll sell my ~ back to Kat :whistling: )

LOL Mark :help:

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Michelle and I started on G2G with names no one could spell, or pronounce. My name was taken, sob, and after that user had many months of inactivity, I begged Admin to let me have my name, instead of the original one. Nope, my name is not for sale, at any price.

Johanna
watch, Michelle, some clown will register as johannabananafifiefofum before the night is over...sigh...

Marshall212

Marshall212

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
I don't think I would sell mine, but if the right price was offered :whistling:.......just maybe....but no one is going to obviously pay the amount of money I would want for any username I have, especially 'Marshall212'....but you never know, it all depends on how badly someone wants it....... :blink:

Marshall212

Marshall212

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
"watch, Michelle, some clown will register as johannabananafifiefofum before the night is over...sigh..."

You never know Johanna :whistling:

Edited by Marshall212, 08 April 2006 - 07:44 PM.

Advertisements

Marshall212

Marshall212

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Sorry, ignore this post........was in the process of posting the above post when I had a blackout......don't know why it was posted twice without the quotation box......

Edited by Marshall212, 08 April 2006 - 07:45 PM.