Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WOW, Wonderful Help!

• Please log in to reply

ejmmmm

ejmmmm

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
WOW!!, Excellent help, and so quick the responses! Thank you very much, Jonnyrotten and staff for fixing my (actually wife's) computer so quickly! You made me look like a STAR! :tazz: (GEEKwantabe) to my wife. She is still smiling over how great the pc works now, better than it has been for years! the popups we were experiencing had taken down the pc, now are all cleaned. YEAH!!!

emery

Advertisements

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
ejmmmm,

I would like to say Hello and WELCOME to GTG :tazz:

I'm so glad that you got the help that you needed to get your popups and any other issues taken care of...

The Staff here try and get to everyone and there needs...

And for being a (Geek WannaBe) as well as a (Star) to your wife, I'm glad that Jonnyrotten and the other staff was able to present a smile from your wife to you... ;)

Please feel free to come back if you have anymore issues...

Take care!

Crafty... :thumbsup: