Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

WOW, Wonderful Help!

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
WOW!!, Excellent help, and so quick the responses! Thank you very much, Jonnyrotten and staff for fixing my (actually wife's) computer so quickly! You made me look like a STAR! :tazz: (GEEKwantabe) to my wife. She is still smiling over how great the pc works now, better than it has been for years! the popups we were experiencing had taken down the pc, now are all cleaned. YEAH!!!

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

I would like to say Hello and WELCOME to GTG :tazz:

I'm so glad that you got the help that you needed to get your popups and any other issues taken care of...

The Staff here try and get to everyone and there needs...

And for being a (Geek WannaBe) as well as a (Star) to your wife, I'm glad that Jonnyrotten and the other staff was able to present a smile from your wife to you... ;)

Please feel free to come back if you have anymore issues...

Take care!

Crafty... :thumbsup: