Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NHL 2006 Patching

• Please log in to reply

DekemeisterT

DekemeisterT

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Please Help me!
For months I have been trying to patch NHL 2006. I can download the normal patch, easy enough and install it. In the online lobby, EA prompts you to update EASO. After I follow the instructions, It attempts to "Connect to FTP session"....... Nothing Happens. So far I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled, did a system restore, system defrag, cleanup, updated drivers, removed all security software, installed a new version of Norton 2006 (wouldn't work before I got norton)..... etc..... I've tried everything. SOMETHING that has to do with the downloading FTP sessions is holding this up, but I'm not smart enough to figure it out. I've had no problems downloading patches in other games..... I'm not sure what setting has changed on my computer that won't let the FTP session start......

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!
Many Thanks,
Deke
:whistling:

Advertisements