Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cool edit pro

• Please log in to reply

Dillgplayer

Dillgplayer

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I doubt anyone will know this but

I'm using a music editing program called "cool edit pro" to edit the music I record using line 6's riffworks now I have trouble with timing when recording (a whole nother story) now when I found out that you could record using cool edit pro I thought it was awesome so in stteings I changed the recording device to the guitar port hardware device (which is what i use when using rifworks)

but it won't work for some reason it only picks things up when the recording device is set to realtek audio thing and even that only works when my web cam is attached

I tried changing all the volumes for the device and for all the devices but for some reason it still won't pick up any sound

I doubt anyone can help me

but it was worth a shot :whistling:

Dylan

Advertisements