Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Program reqesting disc

• Please log in to reply

windg8

windg8

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:whistling: I have a program that came with 3 disc, Install, Program & Art disc. The program will not intall the Program & Art disc, while using the program it will ask for either of these disc. Is there a way I can download the disc to my HD and have the program "look" in that directory for the info from those disc, instead of me having to constantly change from one disc to the other?

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there windg8, welcome to Geeks To Go Forums.

You can make an image of the program to your harddrive using certain programs such as:

CloneCD
Alcohol 120%

These programs will enable you to make an image of the program and once you have made the image you can mount the drive. It will then act as if the cd was inside your drive giving you the power, so that you dont have to keep pulling in and out disks.

If you want anymore information or help just let us know. Cool :whistling: