Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Popunders

• Please log in to reply

Lailow

Lailow

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Good morning/evening. So, I'm back cause I need some more help. I got the last issues I had fixed back in December, but I'm under attack again with spyware/malware whatever it is. I'm not really sure what the issue really is, just I get a lot of popunders and popups. The pop ups are almost always the www.errorsafe.com window. I think its the prelude to the winfixer but I have the cookies and restricted sites put on that address. I also get the 212paypopunder (I think that's right) a lot too. My laptop also locks up a good amount now, and when I try to put it into standby it restarts. The CPU usages jumps to 100% with just a couple internet explorer windows open. I don't know if its related to the popups or not. I'm not really sure how to fix this, because I downloaded most of the help programs like ewido last time around. The trial periods all expired on that stuff. And the stuff I can run like ewido doesn't get rid of this new stuff. So I've tried to run all the anti-something programs that I can, but I'm pretty much left with just a hijack this log. So any help is sooooo appreciated. I'm really at a loss as to what to do. So thanks so much.

(The HJT program is also in a folder on my desktop. I'm not sure if that really matters, but as I was looking around I saw some help telling people to make that folder and everything. So this is the latest HJT log after doing all that.)

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:39:01 PM, on 4/2/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ACS.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe
C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Sensor\ATSwpNav.exe
C:\Program Files\Atheros\ACU.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\fjdvrupd\fjdvrupd.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Sony\SONICS~1\SsAAD.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\RF Wireless Mouse\cm20.exe
C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Tmas\Tmas.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasDtServ.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\WRSSSDK.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EFESKUC7\VundoFix[1].exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 68.224.171.7:3128
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndicatorUtility] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATSwpNav] "C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Sensor\ATSwpNav" -run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ACU] "C:\Program Files\Atheros\ACU.exe" -nogui
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DisableWinXPWZCS] C:\Program Files\Atheros\DisableWinXPWZCS.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OmniPass] C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gcasServ] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FJUPDNV_Chitose] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\fjdvrupd\fjdvrupd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SsAAD.exe] C:\PROGRA~1\Sony\SONICS~1\SsAAD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Start RF Wireless Mouse] C:\Program Files\RF Wireless Mouse\cm20.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\McUpdate.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [boltzap] C:\Program Files\bolt\boltzap\BoltZap.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: NkvMon.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Trend Micro Anti-Spyware.lnk = C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Tmas\Tmas.exe
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/
O16 - DPF: {14B87622-7E19-4EA8-93B3-97215F77A6BC} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zon...nt.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - http://us.dl1.yimg.c...nst_current.cab
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcaf...90/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by20fd.bay20....es/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1134285632977
O16 - DPF: {6E5A37BF-FD42-463A-877C-4EB7002E68AE} (Housecall ActiveX 6.5) - http://housecall65.t...ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn...pDownloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} (DwnldGroupMgr Class) - http://download.mcaf...,23/mcgdmgr.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://download.game...aploader_v6.cab
O16 - DPF: {ED28050F-D713-43BA-A376-DCC5C35407D5} (MsnMusicAx Class) - http://entimg.msn.co...snmusax2702.cab
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} (McFreeScan Class) - http://download.mcaf...697/mcfscan.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{E903FC77-AB9C-4856-A021-E64FD751D0ED}: NameServer = 129.15.1.10
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O23 - Service: Atheros Configuration Service (ACS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ACS.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Softex Inc. - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Service (RpcSssvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\RpcSs.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1\AVLib\Sptisrv.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (svcWRSSSDK) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\WRSSSDK.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe

Edited by Lailow, 02 April 2006 - 12:38 AM.

Advertisements

didom

didom

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
1. Please go HERE to run Panda's ActiveScan
  • Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
  • A new window will open...click the Check Now button
  • Enter your Country
  • Enter your State/Province
  • Enter your e-mail address and click send
  • Select either Home User or Company
  • Click the big Scan Now button
  • If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
  • It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
  • When download is complete, click on My Computer to start the scan
  • When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See Report button, then Save Report and save it to a convenient location. Post the contents of the ActiveScan report
2. Please run a free online scan with Kaspersky AntiVirus (works only with MS Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher).
Go to http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner and click the "Kaspersky Online Scanner" button (NOT "Kaspersky File Scanner").
  • In the new window that opens, click the "Accept" button to accept the user agreement, install the ActiveX control, and download the program.
  • When you get the Windows dialog asking if you want to install this software, click the "Install" button.
  • When the "Update progress" line changes to "Ready" and the "NEXT ->" button lights up with a green arrow, click it.
  • Click on the "Scan Settings" button, and in the next window select the "extended" database, and click Ok.
  • Under "Please select a target to scan:", click My Computer to start the scan.
When the scan is finished, click the "Save as Text" button, and save the file as kavscan.txt to your Desktop, close the Kaspersky On-line Scanner window, and post the text in kavscan.txt in your next reply.

3. Please download and Save blacklight to your C:\ Important!!
F-Secure Blacklight: http://www.f-secure....light/try.shtml
Then go to start > run and copy and paste next command in the field:

C:\blbeta.exe /expert

This should open your blacklight.
click > scan then > next,
You'll see a list of all items found.
Don't choose for rename yet! I want to see the log first, because legit items can also be present there...
There must be also a log on your C:\ with the name fsbl.xxxxxxx.log (the xxxxxxx stand for numbers)

4. Start HijackThis and perform a new scan.

4. Use the Add Reply button to post your new logs back here along withas details of any problems you encountered performing the above steps and I will review it when it comes in.

Lailow

Lailow

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Thanks for the help! Sorry it took me a couple days to get back, my pc is driving me nuts at the moment. And as such, I'll post the scans as they complete, just so you get an idea of what's on my pc in case it screws up again. Soooo, here's the Panda scan:

Incident Status Location

Adware:adware/maxifiles Not disinfected C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\Windows
Potentially unwanted tool:application/myway Not disinfected HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{66FC8717-EFA7-4546-8C4A-E224F3A80C76}
Potentially unwanted tool:application/altnet Not disinfected HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\APP MANAGEMENT\ARPCACHE\ALTNETDM
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Hbmediapro Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Adrevolver Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adrevolver[3].txt
Spyware:Cookie/PointRoll Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/bravenetA Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bravenet[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/QuestionMarket Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/RealMedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Rn11 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@rn11[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Hbmediapro Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Adrevolver Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adrevolver[3].txt
Spyware:Cookie/PointRoll Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/bravenetA Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bravenet[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/QuestionMarket Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/RealMedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Rn11 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@rn11[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[2].txt
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\nsmA.tmp
Virus:Trj/Agent.BEF Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6P2N8VAL\fksgc[1].jpg
Virus:Bck/FireStub.A Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C1QF0XIV\18x5oiy[1].jpg
Virus:Bck/FireStub.A Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C1QF0XIV\18x5oiy[2].jpg
Virus:Bck/Agent.BEB Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CZ63YPO9\4hqhi8[1].jpg
Virus:Trj/Ranky.LZ Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GHIJKLMN\3nym6j[1].jpg

didom

didom

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
  • On the left hand side of the main screen click update.
  • Then click on Start Update.
The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
(the status bar at the bottom will display ("Update successful")
If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.
ewido manual updates

Once the updates are installed do the following:

Reboot into Safe Mode, you can do this by restarting your computer, then contiunally tapping F8 until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight Safe Mode, then hit enter.
Run Ewido:
  • Click on scanner
  • Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
  • You will be prompted to clean the first infection.
  • Select "Perform action on all infections", then proceed.
  • Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
  • Click Save report.
  • Save the report .txt file to your desktop or a location where you can find it easily.
Close ewido security suite.

Reboot into normal mode.

Then, please run this online virus scan: Panda ActiveScan

Save the scan log and post it along with a new HijackThis Log and the Ewido log in your next reply.

Lailow

Lailow

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Alrighty, some more scans for ya. I couldn't download the blacklight program for some reason. Here's the Kaspersky, Ewido and Panda scans and a new HJT log:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ON-LINE SCANNER REPORT
Friday, April 07, 2006 12:14:08 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky On-line Scanner version: 5.0.78.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 6/04/2006
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 186553
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 55238
Number of viruses found: 2
Number of infected objects: 4
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 00:44:42

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GHIJKLMN\3nym6j[1].jpg Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Ranky.ef skipped
C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\uninstall.exe/stream/data0002 Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.PsKill.n skipped
C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\uninstall.exe/stream Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.PsKill.n skipped
C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\uninstall.exe NSIS: infected - 2 skipped

Scan process completed.

---------------------------------------------------------
ewido anti-malware - Scan report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created on: 6:58:40 PM, 4/7/2006
+ Report-Checksum: 43DDCF30

+ Scan result:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Bridgetrack : Cleaned with backup

::Report End

Incident Status Location

Adware:adware/maxifiles Not disinfected C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\Windows
Potentially unwanted tool:application/myway Not disinfected HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{66FC8717-EFA7-4546-8C4A-E224F3A80C76}
Potentially unwanted tool:application/altnet Not disinfected HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\APP MANAGEMENT\ARPCACHE\ALTNETDM
Spyware:Cookie/Adrevolver Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adrevolver[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/bravenetA Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bravenet[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Adrevolver Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adrevolver[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/bravenetA Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bravenet[1].txt
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\nsmA.tmp
Virus:Trj/Agent.BEF Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6P2N8VAL\fksgc[1].jpg
Virus:Bck/FireStub.A Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C1QF0XIV\18x5oiy[1].jpg
Virus:Bck/FireStub.A Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C1QF0XIV\18x5oiy[2].jpg
Virus:Bck/Agent.BEB Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CZ63YPO9\4hqhi8[1].jpg
Virus:Trj/Ranky.LZ Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GHIJKLMN\3nym6j[1].jpg

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 8:12:05 PM, on 4/7/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ACS.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\WRSSSDK.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe
C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Sensor\ATSwpNav.exe
C:\Program Files\Atheros\ACU.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\fjdvrupd\fjdvrupd.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Sony\SONICS~1\SsAAD.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\RF Wireless Mouse\cm20.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasDtServ.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe
C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Tmas\Tmas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 68.224.171.7:3128
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndicatorUtility] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATSwpNav] "C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Sensor\ATSwpNav" -run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ACU] "C:\Program Files\Atheros\ACU.exe" -nogui
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DisableWinXPWZCS] C:\Program Files\Atheros\DisableWinXPWZCS.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OmniPass] C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gcasServ] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FJUPDNV_Chitose] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\fjdvrupd\fjdvrupd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SsAAD.exe] C:\PROGRA~1\Sony\SONICS~1\SsAAD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Start RF Wireless Mouse] C:\Program Files\RF Wireless Mouse\cm20.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\McUpdate.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: NkvMon.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Trend Micro Anti-Spyware.lnk = C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Tmas\Tmas.exe
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {14B87622-7E19-4EA8-93B3-97215F77A6BC} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zon...nt.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - http://us.dl1.yimg.c...nst_current.cab
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcaf...90/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by20fd.bay20....es/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1134285632977
O16 - DPF: {6E5A37BF-FD42-463A-877C-4EB7002E68AE} (Housecall ActiveX 6.5) - http://housecall65.t...ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn...pDownloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} (DwnldGroupMgr Class) - http://download.mcaf...,23/mcgdmgr.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://download.game...aploader_v6.cab
O16 - DPF: {ED28050F-D713-43BA-A376-DCC5C35407D5} (MsnMusicAx Class) - http://entimg.msn.co...snmusax2702.cab
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} (McFreeScan Class) - http://download.mcaf...697/mcfscan.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{E903FC77-AB9C-4856-A021-E64FD751D0ED}: NameServer = 129.15.1.10
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O23 - Service: Atheros Configuration Service (ACS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ACS.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Softex Inc. - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Service (RpcSssvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\RpcSs.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1\AVLib\Sptisrv.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (svcWRSSSDK) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\WRSSSDK.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe

Edited by Lailow, 07 April 2006 - 05:08 AM.

didom

didom

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
Please print out or copy this page to Notepad. Make sure to work through the fixes in the exact order in which they are mentioned below. If there's anything that you don't understand, ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes.

Step #1

Please run Notepad and paste the following text into a new file:

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{66FC8717-EFA7-4546-8C4A-E224F3A80C76}]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\APP MANAGEMENT\ARPCACHE\ALTNETDM]

Save the file to the desktop as fix.reg and make sure the "Save as Type" field says "All Files".
This is how the reg file must look afterwards: Posted Image

Then please go to the desktop and double-click on fix.reg, and click Yes to merge it with the registry.

Step #2

Scan again with HijackThis and check the following items:

I'm not really sure about this item. I couldn't find alot of information on BoltZap. If you installed it and are sure that it is ok then leave it, otherwise select it:

After checking these items, close all browser windows except HijackThis and click "Fix checked".

Step #3

Download CCleaner and install it. (Please do not run the CCleaner utility yet.)

Step #4

We need to make sure all hidden files are showing so please:
  • Click Start.
  • Open My Computer.
  • Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
  • Select the View tab.
  • Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders.
  • Uncheck the Hide file extensions for known types option.
  • Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
  • Click Yes to confirm.
  • Click OK.
Step #5

Reboot Your System in Safe Mode:
  • Restart the computer.
  • As soon as BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the Advanced Options menu appears.
  • Use the arrow keys to select the Safe Mode menu item.
  • Press the Enter key.
Step #6

Find and delete these files and folders (if they are still there):
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\Windows <-- Folder
C:\Program Files\bolt <-- Folder (if you removed it above)

Step #7

While still in safe mode Start Ccleaner. click "Options", click the "Advanced" tab
Uncheck: "Only delete files older than 48 hrs.", click Ok
Click "Cleaner" and click Run Cleaner (bottom right).

Reboot your computer normally.

Step #8

Please go HERE to run Panda's ActiveScan
  • Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
  • A new window will open...click the Check Now button
  • Enter your Country
  • Enter your State/Province
  • Enter your e-mail address and click send
  • Select either Home User or Company
  • Click the big Scan Now button
  • If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
  • It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
  • When download is complete, click on My Computer to start the scan
  • When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See Report button, then Save Report and save it to a convenient location. Post the contents of the ActiveScan report
Start HijackThis, perform a new scan and save the log file.

Use the Add Reply button to post your new logs back here along with details of any problems you encountered performing the above steps and I will review it when it comes in.