Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Server busy error

• Please log in to reply

marcel

marcel

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
I'm getting the message "Server Busy-This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose "Switch To" to activate the busy program and correct the problem." just about every time I run my quickbooks pro 2000. It happens at different times, and not all the time. When it occurs, it usually just affects the quick books program. I have to click the retry button 20 to 40 times, before the program will continue.

Please help

Advertisements

marcel

marcel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
I forgot to add, I occasionally get this message, in a warning box, at startup:

Your new add-in product is trying to install a menu item as its own descendant into QuickBooks. Please notify the add-in vendor of this problem in their product.

marcel

marcel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
Can someone tell me how long before I get an answer? It's been about 8 days since I first posted this question. While I've never been in this forum, the malware forum was substantially quicker.

Thanks