Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Comanche 4 Problem

• Please log in to reply

Chris G UK

Chris G UK

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ive recently bought comanche 4, the White label reload version. Installation runs fine, and installs everything properly. But what baffles me is that when i try to run the game, the cursor changes to a loading icon, but nothing loads. The c4.exe can be seen in the processes screen, but the game doesnt actually run. Ive heard of problems with my cd drive, so i tried to play the game on a different computer, to no success.

Ive read through the support on the novalogic website, and have found nothing that has helped me yet. I was just wondering if anyone else has had problems? Or has anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers
Chris

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Hello Chris G UK and welcome to G2G!

What are your system specs?
Do you have the latest drivers installed?

If you've tried it on two computers and got the same thing it could be the CD that's faulty.

Chris G UK

Chris G UK

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey zeus, thanks for your reply :whistling:

Well it does seem as though part of the cd isnt able to load, which is what ive read off novalogic when trying to figure out whats wrong. Ive sent a message to the support over at www.gsp.cc to see what they think of it. If it turns out its a faulty cd, i hope they should replace it. Its just that the game runs installs completely fine which wouldnt make me think its a cd problem.

Im housing an AMD athlon 64 3000+
Nviidia GeForce 6800 GT
1024 DDR Ram