Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

XP Install Help Pls! Hardrive is down 8(

• Please log in to reply

redneckdover

redneckdover

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok just the other day my computer would not boot up at all. Would get to the Windows XP loading screen then restart and restart over and over. I have a 40 GB hardrive that had windows xp on it and another 160 GB hardrive for music and games. I got fed up and started to wipe the 40 GB and reinstall XP, but to my horror it's not letting me! Says make shure the hardrive is connected and turned on? I have wiped before and never saw this. So to even more of my Horror I can't get the windows setup program to start up on my other hardrive is this because of the registration blah from windows or is there a way to install XP on my other hardrive so I can get on my computer and back to playing World of Warcraft hehe?

Thanx for the help!

Advertisements