Posted 03 April 2006 - 11:12 PM
Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:34 AM
1. Right-Click on My Computer and select properties
- (In Vista you can select View System Information from the Computer window.)
2. From the System Properties window select the Advanced tab
3. Push the Settings button under Startup and Recovery
4. Select the default OS from the Default operating system dropdown box.
5. Click OK twice.
Heres a good read on changing the MBR.
I would not have double XP installs on a computer. If you are not using the second XP install you are losing 1.5 to 2 gigs of space on that drive. I guess it could be good if you ever had a file corruptin the first drive's install. That's why i have XP cd's for so it's a moot point.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users