Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox problems

• Please log in to reply

jdog362003

jdog362003

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Everytime I try and connect to firefox it automatically comes up with a blue screen and comes up with a IRQL error then immediately restarts.....it is very quick and it doesnt give me enough time to read the entire error. I have a Dell inspiron 2400 running Windows 2000 .
i thought it might would be a driver issue but not exactly sure.....Also after surfing around on internet explorer it comes up with the same error and restarts but it doenst do it as quickly as when i open firefox.

Advertisements

jdog362003

jdog362003

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Ok i thought i had it fixed after uninstalling Firefox and reinstalling it but obviously not i still get blue screens at various differnt times. I was able to read what the screen said as it actually stayed up long enough for me to see then i had to manually restart my laptop.

The blue screen said the following:

***STOP:0x000000D1 (0x09090931, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF5B251F0)
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
***Address F5B251F0 BASE AT F5B20000, DateStamp 3e25babe-uhcd.sys
Beginning dump of physical memory

that is the exaxt message word for word so please help me out