Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

playing what you here threw mic.

• Please log in to reply

jr2000

jr2000

• Pip
  • 2 posts
does anyone know how to play what they hear in their headset into the computer so someone can broadcase a skypeOut call threw a program like ventrilo or teamspeak?

Advertisements

tom_beach22

tom_beach22

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
yes, in ventrilo you can change the sound in device to one of them things, i dont remember but i know it is possible (ive done it) make your input device and then play some music and see if the green "sound light" turns on. then its good to go. you can also use ventrilo to record that way.

but you can talk, just thought of that now.

you can but a splitter and plug it into the "mic hole" and put a wire from speakers to one of the one of the hoes and mic into the other. and get a splitter fot the speakers one and put speakers in one and wire to mic side in other.

there is another way with a program that i cant remember... im trying tho

Edited by tom_beach22, 04 April 2006 - 05:25 PM.