Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

playing what you here threw mic.

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
does anyone know how to play what they hear in their headset into the computer so someone can broadcase a skypeOut call threw a program like ventrilo or teamspeak?
  • 0





  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
yes, in ventrilo you can change the sound in device to one of them things, i dont remember but i know it is possible (ive done it) make your input device and then play some music and see if the green "sound light" turns on. then its good to go. you can also use ventrilo to record that way.

but you can talk, just thought of that now.

you can but a splitter and plug it into the "mic hole" and put a wire from speakers to one of the one of the hoes and mic into the other. and get a splitter fot the speakers one and put speakers in one and wire to mic side in other.

there is another way with a program that i cant remember... im trying tho

Edited by tom_beach22, 04 April 2006 - 05:25 PM.

  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP