New system doesn't see second partition
Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:21 PM
Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:15 PM
open Disk Management (Start/Control Panel/Performance and Maintance/Administrative Tools/Computer Management/)Click on disk management under Storage. Right click on unpartitioned space. Choose format.
1. From the Start menu, click Run.
2. In the Open box, type diskmgmt.msc, and then click OK.
3. Select the drive or partition you want to format.
4. Right click the selected drive or partition.
5. Choose format from the list.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users