Mozilla Firefox Doesn't START
Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:02 PM
Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:45 PM
try this, uninstall it then reinstall it from the file you upload from the following site.
after doing so be sure to update it if you can get into it that is.....
please post back the results
Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:14 PM
Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:23 PM
Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:05 AM
Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:32 PM
Certain extensions can cause problems. Try to run firefox in safe mode (under firefox in the start menu, all programs section, there is an option to run it in safe mode). If this still fails, then do the following:
Do a complete, clean uninstall of firefox.
1. uninstall from control panel add/remove
2. start, run, type %appdata% in the box, with the percentage symbols
3. there's a folder in there called mozilla, delete that
4. go to the Program Files folder and delete the mozilla folder from there
5. get ccleaner: http://www.filehippo...nload_ccleaner/ use the registry cleaning part to clean up your registry
6. Download firefox again and reinstall
This is the cleanest possible way to reinstall firefox. if you still have problems with it, well, you know its not due to a corrupted install or a corrupted profile
Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:26 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users