Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sony error C:13:03

• Please log in to reply

alfy

alfy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate placefor this post but i was just wondering if anybody might help me. I got this problem with my Sony Cybershot DSC - P51 camera.
When i insert my memory stick (brand new MagicGate Sony memory stick Pro 256Mb) camera comes up with this error.
I have tryed series of ways to trobleshoot this but couldn't find the way to fix this.
I have formated stick using my PC to FAT, then to FAT32... When i tryed to use camera's formating system it didn't allow to saying 'C:13:03 Memory stick error'
When i connect camera to pc using usb it shows up in My computer but i cannot format memory stick while it's in camera.
I can though format it using my card reader.

Please help! :whistling:

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
the sony support site sucks...no bones about it...it's awefull...they CLAIM to have a formatting utility available..but i can't find it....and searching y our specific error gives absolutely nothing usefull..the best suggestion they have is to make sure that the card isn't set to locked....

is it possible for you to return the card to the store you bought it from and get anew fresh out of the box one..and try to format it with the camera not windows?