Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Check this out, its hilarious

• Please log in to reply

CAUTION5697

CAUTION5697

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
If your in for a good laught, check out my friends website
www.rockinthebury.com

specifically the eye of the tiger, the final countdown, quest for la leche, booster and sparticus
, and the dead reckoning series

If you like what you see then go to www.googleidol.com and vote for them, currently they are competing with their video the eye of the tiger.

thanks for the support

Edited by CAUTION5697, 05 April 2006 - 05:21 PM.

Advertisements

SignAngel

SignAngel

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Have you noticed that in Eye of the Tiger the guy doesn't even know some of the words? And Final Countdown, too... The least they could do is brush up on the lyrics a bit before-hand...
But funny. But I tend to lean towards more animal funny... Try this one... Funny Cats video

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
This is an amusing site, which is why I'm going to move it from Serious Discussion to Random Discussion :whistling:

Thanks for being a contributor to Geeks to Go!