Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Connecting TV to ATI X700 Pro?

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
I've searched around for a bit and cant determine if i can or not as my knowledge of Video cards is limited to what is good and what isnt. Not the connectors and the manual is no help.

I basically want to hook my TV into my video card to watch TV on my Computer. I have all these wires and connectors and dotn know if it can actually work. Is it Video in? or out?

• PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
the only way you can watch tv on your computer is to have a tuner tv card installed

you cant not connect your tv to your video card
but you can connect your video card to a tv and watch your computer on the tv

there are a few tv tuners out there and some pretty good ones

all depends on your budget and if you have enough free hard drive space

list some specs and your budget if you are interested and ill help point you in the right direction,