Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

iTunes Help!

• Please log in to reply

seedless

seedless

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hello.

I am planning to formatting my computer this week end and I have jest about everything I need backed up, but one thing iTunes. Iíve spent jest about a year on rating and adding my music to play lists so it is vital that I do this correctly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

seedleSs.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Were good here at G2G but google is o so much faster.
http://reviews.cnet....-5664731-1.html

http://www.google.co...le Search&meta=

seedless

seedless

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
I appreciate your reply warriorscot, but im afraid that it wasnít what I was looking for im not moving any data to a new computer nor am I moving data from my ipod to my computer am formatting my computer and need to save my plays list and ratings to my partitioned hard drive so that after I reinstall my os and ituns I can re add the backed up play lists and ratings. Googel will only take you so far whereas first hand experience will be vital to the situation.

lt b0ngo

lt b0ngo

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
What are u using to format cause a lot of discs u get with a pc will destroy all partions. As for backing up itunes i'll mess around with my copy and see what i can find.

seedless

seedless

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Windows Xp CD to Format my computer. and thnx for looking into it for me i relly appreciate your help.