Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo login problems

• Please log in to reply

mikey101

mikey101

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[i]This is my first post and not sure if correct place to post. but anyway, I am having problem logging into Yahoo mail and Fantasy sports. keep getting screen that says Page not available, server not found. just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or just me. I have several accounts, and none of them work. wondering if Yahoo is just not available or do I need to reset browser settings or cookies, etc.?? any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Edited by mikey101, 08 April 2006 - 05:31 AM.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
It's for problems like this that it's often useful to have at least one other web-browser installed apart from IE. Then you would know whether it's a browser-related problem or not before looking elsewhere. Having an alternative browser does help to narrow down the culprit.