Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

the battle for middle earth two

• Please log in to reply

bidet

bidet

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i recently bought the battle for middle two pc game off ebay for almost half the price with no scratches but no box either. now whenever I try to play a game with a map where you build armies it crashes. You probably can't help but it's worth a shot.

Advertisements

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
emmm...i doubt its an authentic copy

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
First off, I would not recommend buying a game off of eBay again unless the seller has a very high feedback rating from lots of people (not like one dude who gave him high feedback and now it's 100%).

Second, if you can send it back and get a refund do so. I'm pretty sure that BFME2 would be CD-key protected and if you just got CD's that's a little iffy. So see if you can get your money back and if you can't, try reinstalling, updating, anything, and if nothing works. You may have bought a dud game. :whistling:

}BP{