Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unistalling Ubuntu help....

• Please log in to reply

cmmike

cmmike

• Pip
  • 2 posts
So recently i decided to try out ubuntu. The installation went smooth and i created a disc partition and got ubuntu up and running. I then decided that i would rather install it when i got a new Hard drive so it didn't take up so much space. So I went on google and searched how to delete a partition and i deleted 2 of them. It brought me to a link and then that link brought me to this site Here. I followed what it said and i deleted the 2 ubuntu partitions but now my c drive is still the same size as it was after the partition. Normally if would be around 70 gigs but now it's at around 35 gigs. Did i do something wrong when deleting Ubuntu? Can Anyone help me out because i would like to get my disc space back?

Mike.

Advertisements

cmmike

cmmike

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
nevermind i fixed it.