Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Media Player Aint Workin :(

• Please log in to reply

LiL SMiG

LiL SMiG

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I Have had this problem 4 a while now and its buggin me.. i fink i installed media player 10 n half way through my PC wen off.. ever since then i have tried uninstallin it and reinstallin but this message shows :whistling: PLEASE ELP ME :blink:

Posted Image

Many Thanks :help:

BTW if ya cant read dat it ses your windows media player is not compatible with this version of windows... please download it from www...etc i have tried that aswell!

Please do not include an e-mail address in any post as it could lead to more contact than you intended

Edited by Keith, 08 April 2006 - 01:16 PM.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi LiL SMiG...

First thing, try using System Restore to go back to before you first tried installing WMP10. Then download, install, and run Windows Installer CleanUp Utility...Look for the Windows Media Player 10 in the list the application gives you and run the utility. Reboot once this completes.

Then try to reinstall WMP10.

wannabe1