Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Quick question

• Please log in to reply

Pianoman16

Pianoman16

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
I know this is a real stupid question but I just have to ask. A friend of mines brother is a computer tech person and he works on peoples PC's and laptops from anywhere. he takes a vacation like evry other week and still does his job. Last week he went on a cruise to Alaska and still fixed 20 diffrent peoples problems all from his laptop. Is there a way that I could this? I mean like if a friend had a problem on thier computer and I knew how to fix it but couldn't walk them through it, us there a way I could fix it from my computer? I know it's a real stupid question and i sound stupid for asking it, but I just want to know. Thank you

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
hello and welcome to geeks to go,
there is no stupid question, here at geeks to go there is a great program running called geek u, i'm also learning as i post. They teach you all about malware problems and how you can fix them by giving guidlines to others when they are in desperate need of help with computer problems. If you are interesting in helping people and learning about computer geek university if for you. If you want to join the program sent an application forum on the following web page.
Join geek u!
thanx
James :whistling:

Edited by james_8970, 09 April 2006 - 01:53 PM.