Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Suggestion

• Please log in to reply

Stormy

Stormy

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
My nightmare is finally over and for three days I asked for help. I finally have responses to my posts but its after the fact. I know you guys are busy and have a lot to do. My suggestion is a seperate forum topic titled "worms" I was shocked to find out that posts with this topic are treated like all the rest. I would think a worm is of such top priority for a few reasons but the main one being the spreading around of it. Well thats my suggestion. bye for now

Advertisements

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Hello Stormy,

I'm glad that you understand how busy GTG is. :thumbsup:

But in relpy to this, I do believe that WORMS lies in the same area as this forum topic:

Malware Removal - HiJackThis Logs Go Here
Malware (short for Malicious Software) includes Spyware, Viruses, and Trojans. Please post your HijackThis logs for in this forum for review and removal assistance.

But I am glad to hear that you got all the help that was needed...

:tazz:

Crafty... ;)

Stormy

Stormy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Yes Im aware of that forum as a matter of fact thats exactly where I posted my problem (see links below). I was just suggesting that maybe any user with such a serious thing as worm attacks, might be flagged, they cant do anything except wait for help and in my case i waited three days before finally after reading enough here and there attempted using the hijackthis.

http://www.geekstogo...re_-t10540.html

http://www.geekstogo...RE_-t10613.html

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Well, that would be hard to do actually, 'cause there are allot of different serious worms, viruses, etc... attacking EVERYONES computer.

I believe that they are all equal to being a pain in the bum...

It would also be hard to make one persons issue more important than the others issue aka: FLAG/NO FLAG

We just try to get to EACH and EVERYONE of you as soon as we can and provide all that we can, when we can...

Crafty...