Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

OE email situation .-

• Please log in to reply

htmagallanes

htmagallanes

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hi guys,
I've never had problems with Outlook-Express, until today.
I cannot send nor receive emails that I configured to do so for two years now.....specially the incoming emails from my website.
Today I spent hours trying to figure this thingy out...changed passwords, did tests...etc....I am not a Bill Gates compared to some people in these forums....so I am kind of stuck right now.
Any help at all would be great!!!!
:whistling:

Advertisements

TDXkev

TDXkev

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Have you installed any internet security or anti-virus programs lately? Sometimes these programs can interfere with your email if not configured to your needs.

htmagallanes

htmagallanes

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Nop, nothing.....
I did email Comcast, and their reply was that based on my email activity it was decided to block my address....looks like my email is being use by some spaming company or something like that....mmmmm.
How can I tell if someone is using my email address????....or better....can they do that????
:whistling: