Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Motorola Rokr

• Please log in to reply

mightymouse8309

mightymouse8309

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need help. I just bought a Motorola Rokr, and I cannot get the I-tunes feature to work properly. I hooked the phone up to my computer and supposedly transferred the songs successfully, but when I tried to open them up nothing happens. I thought maybe I need to reinstall I-tunes on the phone but I do not know how because I am not good with this kind of thing. Can anybody help? I want to try to deal with this myself before having to send it back, the shipping gets expensive. Thank you in advance if you are able to help!

Mightymouse8309

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
first thing I would do is download the latest itunes...if you loaded the one that came with it, it is often out of date.

SuperSam

SuperSam

• PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
You can find the newest iTunes here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/