Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Why Does AOL always try to open?Plz, I need help!

• Please log in to reply

Bamsk8ter13

Bamsk8ter13

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
Well, Ever once and a wily AOL will pop up and open. It goes to the sing on page and then gives me that message that you get when you dont enter in your password and screename. :whistling:

Is there anyway to stop AOL from doing this b/c i dont use it (and it pi$$es me off when im playing BF2 and it minimazes it b/c AOL opens).

Edited by Bamsk8ter13, 09 April 2006 - 07:36 PM.

Advertisements

Bamsk8ter13

Bamsk8ter13

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
Bump

Bamsk8ter13

Bamsk8ter13

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
Anyone know what to do?

Matt.F

Matt.F

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 512 posts
Just a note: bumping your topic will not get it responded to faster. Please just wait patiently.

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Have you tried uninstalling it?

CJIS

CJIS

• PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
Ok uninstalling it is an idea but if you want to use AOL or need it on your computer (for some odd strange reason) then just change the defualt browser.
Right click start and then properties and then click the customise button and change your defualt browser and it should stop poping up.