Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Desperate to obtain Novell email Password ASAP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

playedforafool

playedforafool

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Husband been playing me for a fool. Left me with six month old baby and am slowly uncovering the extent of his selfishness, depraved secret life. Really need to gain access to his Novell Email account. Not just because I will find out more of what he has been up to but also because some of the other email accounts I have tried to gain access to (got into a few - others still nothing) will have emailed his Novell account with forgotten passwords and the like. He will know what I have been doing and probably make life very difficult for me and my baby.

I have googled my little heart out. I am a young lady with limited knowledge regarding the internet and computers in general. I have found out about keyloggers but this is no good as he will not be returning to use this particular computer. Apparantly there is a programme you can run to try all these different combinations to try to find the right password but I cannot work out how you would run this as when I tried on my laptop it said "no such user as supervisor" and shut my laptop down twice over. Besides which it reckons it takes days and days and days to get results and I don't have that luxury. I know his password will be at least six characters long anyway so what's the point in waiting a week for it to get up to six letters long?!

Is there anyway I can gain access? I am so worried and so desperate to find out what's really been going on since I had our baby. Please don't think I'm just trying to unearth [bleep] sites or anything petty - I genuinely need to know just how many job sites he's been on offering to relocate and what he's been telling people about me (he's been telling people I have illnesses that I don't) and also, most importantly, I need to delete my trail!!!

Anybody who can help please do so. And please feel free to speak in basic terms where possible - I'm 22 and I have never had to venture beyond yahoo and ebay before this time!!!

Advertisements

therock247uk

therock247uk

Expert

• Expert
  • 14,672 posts
  • MVP
I'm sorry but we cant help you gain a password for whatever the reason is its within the rules of the forum...

Closed.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello. While I certainly understand your predicament, therock is correct. We cannot give you the advice you seek. It is illegal for us to help you crack passwords for someone else's email, and it is illegal for you to DO so. :whistling: It sounds like he's not worth taking that risk.

Good luck to you.