Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

IE 6.0 WTF?

• Please log in to reply

DOH!

DOH!

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
I tried to get on MSN today after reformating, and it wouldn't connect to the .NET password [bleep]. And it said because IE wasn't connected to the internet. DUH, I uninstalled IE because I have always used Firefox, but anyways, I downloaded 1.6 and tryed to install it but it still can't connect to the internet. I am not using a proxy as far as I am concerned, so I am kind of lost...

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisements

DOH!

DOH!

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Looking for help fast, usually doens't happen around here, but anyone with suggestions please post, if it doesn't fix the problem atleast its a free bump.

Need to close a deal with a client over MSN. Thanks guys.

SuperSam

SuperSam

• PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
Start > Control Panel > (Left Pane) Switch to classic view > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings > Tick Auto Detect settings > Ok > Ok > Reboot > Retry MSN.