Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Logitech G15 and G7

• Please log in to reply

callard

callard

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
Hi all, yet another post by me

I'm thinking of getting the Logitech G15 and G7 the only thing is, is that I don't want to get them if something else like the G10 whatever, is just around the corner. (I had the G10 up by the way l :whistling: )

But I can't find and so don't know the answer to this question

Can anyone give me an answer or two? :blink: as I'm am sort of walking in the dark here :help:

Thanks all

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I havent heard anything about new ones but i dont keep up with the keyboard and mouse scene. there will be new models eventually.

But honestly the G15 is overkill in my opinion, its nice, i wouldnt say no if someone offered but 80 pounds for a keyboard is a bit much for me, i payed 70 for my zboard and diamondback and for the price of a G15 and a G7 i could get a really good fan controller and temp monitor and one of those add one hotkey pads. 2000dpi is overkill for a mouse as well, its the reason i got a diamondback instead of a copperhead, for really amazing mice razer are the top of the pile by a long way.

Keyboards are less of a clear cut they all have disadvantages, i got this Zboard over anything else because the swap out keyboard means i can get something that works well and makes life easier and helps reduce strain which becomes a problem, whats the point of a "gaming" keyboard if all it is a fancy QWERTY.