Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

bluetooth + v600 dial up - not working- ppp error

• Please log in to reply

DROGI

DROGI

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Iīm having the following problem =(
Iīve recently bouhgt a Motorola V600. The bluetooth connection with PC (Targus USB, windcomm 1.4.2) and ipaq 2200 works fine. (file transfer, voice gateway, objet push) but i canīt get it connected to the internet. Not the PC, nor the ipaq.
(The server always responds with a PPP error at login)

I wet to tech support, they tried the phone with their own pc and BT adapter and they could connect at first try. (so the phone is ok)
We checked all the parameters at the connections settings, finding noithing wrong, so they concluded and told me that there should be a problem with my BT software... (windcomm 1.4.2)
(With the ipaq, they just say is not compatible !!!)

Are these arguments valid???
Should I try downloading a newer BT software version?
Does anyone know where to find information about configuring de BT connection for dial up network gateway.???

Thank you guys =)

Advertisements

DROGI

DROGI

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
TOO HARD 4 U GUYS HU?
DONīT WORRY, GONNA TRY SOMEWHERE ELSE... BYE =)